Frequently Asked Questions

Answer all of your questions

Q. Which Course should I start with?

A. The “Nationality & Status Change” w/Webinar. As a paid subscriber it is included in your package. If not a subscriber, your investment will be $50. It is important to start with the “Nationality & Status Change” because it lays the foundation to make the rest of the courses easier to overstand.

Q. Which Course should I do next?

A. “The Wizard of Oz” 16 page document. It will fast track your overstanding of how you are controlled and used and it will help you overstand how you can reclaim your power by controlling your “Straw Man.” Then Do  Estate Planning 1-5


1. The DS-4194 What do I put in section 2? if I select No

A:  Select “No” and move on to the next Question. 

2. Should I use my maiden name on the affidavit of beneficial ownership if I’m not sure that is the name affiliated with the trust?

A: Some people change their birth certificates after they get married, but if you never did just use the Maiden name shown on your current birth certificate.

3. Am I able to submit mine and my children’s at the same time to the Secretary of State Authentication office or should I do them separately?

A: Yes you can do them at the same time, No problem

4. In dealing with my personal affairs, Who is the Secured Party and who is the DEBTOR?

A: The DEBTOR is your Strawman (Ens legis, ALL CAPITAL NAME) used in Public Commercial Trade that is Controlled by the “Secured Party” (Which is You, the Living Spirit).

5. Why would you use a country not involved in the Hague Convention?

A: Because the only way your State Secretary will issue you an Authentication for your documents is If they are to be utilized in another Jurisdiction outside the U.S. that’s not contracted in with The Hague Convention. The true purpose of your Authentication is not to travel to another country, but to get a certified copy of Your Birth Certificate so you can use it in another jurisdiction which will be your FOREIGN TRUST. Its key to know that commercially speaking, your Foreign Trust IS a “Nation”

6. When trying to order the “Birth Certificate” the Vital Statistics website only has two options, but I do not see an option for “Long Form”.

A: Call your vital statistics personally and tell them what kind of form you need for authentication. They’ll then tell you which Birth Certificate form will correlate the same as a Long Form Birth Certificate

7. In the event one wishes to utilize “el” or “bey”, when is it appropriate to begin using it in the documents you will start to submit?

A. Most people “Do business” in the Public in their same given name, and just use their “El or Bey” in the Private. There are others who use “El” or “Bey” in the Public because because the name change alone is important to them. Truly the choice is yours, but a Legal name & Status change by court order is what you would really need to change your Name in their Public System.

8. Where do I File the SF 181 Ethnicity Change Documents?

A. Follow the Directions in the template — fax it and mail it in to the Offices listed (No need to “File” the document specifically anywhere).

9. How would I go about the authentication process if I don’t have a U.S. birth certificate? I have a birth certificate from another country.

A. Just complete the exact same process in your Native country. Or if you are a US* Naturalized Citizen, just use your Naturalization Papers to Authenticate

10. The power of attorney template in the video is way different from the one provided on the site. Would you please help clarify the newest template?

A: Well sometimes we record videos and go back to switch up some of the documents to make the process simpler and easier to understand. The newer Power of Attorney template is much easier to comprehend. The Document is the Same concept, just laid out in an easier to decipher format. All you have to do Is put your Government “Strawman” name as the DEBTOR and sign for it at the bottom. Along with listing your Appellation at the bottom and signing for it as the “Secured Party.” Other than that, the content within the document is the same as the last one.

11. What If my state no longer issues Authentications, Only Apostilles?

A. That is Fine. Accept the Apostille and continue with the process because they will still “Authenticate” your document on the National Level

12. Can I authenticate all documents (Titles, Deeds) i.e Car Title, Birth Certificate, Home, etc. etc.?

A: Yes you can authenticate them AFTER you have first authenticated your birth certificate.


#1. The FEIN space in the security agreement, Is that the Federal EIN # for the Situs Trust?

A: Yes that is correct.

#2. In relation to the business trust, Can the Maker be one of your trustees?

A: Yes, because the Executor (The Maker) could still be alive and can also be a “Trustee” over the Trust as well.

#3. Is the Sovereign name which you refer to as the name be assigned to the business trust the same as the foreign name we’ve created in the 2nd SS4 Document?

A: We recommend keeping your Business Trust (Doing Business as) as your Government Name, and your 2nd Foreign Trust as your Appellation (Sovereign Name). 

#4. Since the Maker is the ALL CAPS fictitious entity, who signs in the signature spot? Since the live person will be listed as the Trustee…will that conflict if I sign as both the Maker and Trustee?

A: No, it will not conflict if you sign as both. As of now, it’s literally a “Living Trust”, meaning the original Executor/Trustor is still “Alive.” You would still sign as the MAKER/EXECUTOR and TRUSTEE who is still alive and operating the Trust. When you pass (die), there will be a “New” Trustee to operate your Trust, but the Executor and original “Maker” of the Trust will always be you in “ALL CAPS.”

#5. How many trusts are we setting up? Family Trust, then a Business trust and finally a Foreign trust? 

A: You will be creating three different entities.

– Your estate entity
– Your 1st foreign Trust entity that you do business in the public with
– Then your second foreign Trust entity (family/Appellation) that you transfer all of your public assets to. Basically your foreign family trust is the trust that you never really use in “the public” to actually conduct business with. It’s strictly the trust that you transfer all of your public assets to just to secure them.

#6. Where does the DBA that we set up come into play?

A. You always create a DBA for any entity you’re doing business with in EVERY local County that you will be doing businss. For example, when you create your trust and erect an EIN number, it’s best best that you go ahead and get a DBA for that trust in your local County because, technically, now you’re doing business in that county through your Trust to handle your affairs. it’s kind of like a formal way of putting their public system on notice that you’re “Doing business” in their jurisdiction through your foreign trust.

#7. If you don’t have an appellation, do you still need a DBA? 

A. If you dont have an appellation that is different from your normal name, you can just apply for an Assumed Name (DBA) in Your First Middle Initial and Last Name. It’s important that you get a DBA in your Name so you can control ALL business transactions within that county that deal with your Name (Property)

#8. What if I don’t have anything to put in the trust, should I still make one?

A: Yes! In the future you will have assets and it’s best to have it in place ahead of time by creating your trust aka “your Personal Backpack”.

#9. What is the best way to add assets to your trust, once it’s created?

A: Just add them to your physical Trust Documents by “amending your trust” and writing them in. Secondly, document new Additions to the trust by filing a UCC 3 (Which is like a Deposit Slip) with the Secretary of the State AFTER you’ve already setup your UCC Trust Account.


#1. In the video it states the ss4 for the corporate (strawman) in section 8a is a llc and 8b for members put 1. 9a the video says put that it is a trust. However, on the template it has other/central bank of issue as the reason for applying. Could you elaborate on this?

A: Our Strategy and Approach has changed since we released the video to better serve our subscribers. Therefore, follow the updated template. There is no longer a need to Register your Foreign 98 Entity as an LLC. We advise just erecting it as a trust.

#2. Step two in the video says to apply for a DBA or Certificate of Assumed Name for business. Is this in the county of birth or where you currently reside? If it is where you currently reside, does it matter if this is another state?

A: You can apply for the DBA in the County you reside in, because that’s where you Currently Live & Your Strawman is being “Traded” in that local commercial market as a Business Entity.

#3. My estate number started with 83 not 82 is that ok?

A: Yes it is ok

#4. On the SS4 Document can I just put any foreign address of a home, business, building ,etc?

A: Yes that is fine, it just has to be Foreign so their IRS System will process it as a foreign number

#5. Just for clarification, I am to get one 98 Ein number for the foreign trust, and the estate and corporate trust will be connected to that 98 Ein foreign trust through the 8832 forms?

A: Correct…. To be technical, Your Estate Will be Connected to your “Corporate” trust via 8832, and Your Corporate trust connected to your “Foreign” Trust Via another 8832. All in all its like a “Ladder Connection”


#1. When doing the DBA do we put our “appellation” as the registered owner or our names in Last, First, Middle?

A: You can put either, whichever you prefer. Most people use their appellation.


#1. Please advise regarding the duplicate package to Puerto Rico and the purpose of this certified mailing.

A: I’s just a proper way of putting the Treasury of The United States on Notice which also serves as one of the main divisions for their Corporation

Purchases & Refunds

Before you attempt to purchase a subscription we advise first signing up for a Username on the site, by clicking the "Registration Button" on the Top menu bar.
After a customer places their order, and we process it All sales are final. If you want to cancel your Monthly subscription you must do so before the 15th Day of each month.

Modifying Profile Account

Click on the Profile Section on the Top Menu Bar, and you should be able to modify your Account Name, Password, Payment Information, and subscription from there.
You can change the password on the Login Page, or Email the admin at and we will give you a temporary password to access your account again. After you access your account, you can change your password from there.
Missing mobile purchase
If you purchased a course on iOS or Android, it's possible that the course was not registered to your account. Please email your purchase receipt to
Multiple e-mail accounts
If you use multiple e-mail accounts to sign up, or have a Facebook or Google account, try logging in with the associate e-mail addresses.

Didn't find the answer?