Get ready for the Third Edition of the “I Self Law Am Master Academy” Ft. Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior Classes!
- The Freshman Class will consist more on teaching the Basics of Commerce, Securing your affairs and Estate Planning.
- The Sophomore Class* will consist of How to Establish companies & Non for profits, Acquire Personal & Business Credit, Erecting your own tribal government, and how to operate privately to obtain Tax Exemptions.
- The Junior Class will consist of courses on law terms, law forms, court room etiquette and procedure!
*In order to enroll in a Sophomore class, Estate Planning 1-3 should already be completed.
Classes will be twice weekly – see below for class schedule:
- Freshman: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 8pm CST
- Sophomore: Mondays & Wednesdays at 8pm CST
- Junior: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 8pm CST
All students will have unlimited access to the course curriculum folder and materials.
We will only have 25 Early Bird Pre-Sales for these upcoming classes and it’s 1st come 1st Served!
RETURNING STUDENTS RECEIVE $150.00 OFF ENROLLMENT FEES!
Don’t miss this opportunity and join in on this next semester Academy to Network/Learn with like minded students & Professors!
Classes will be Taught by: BrothaTruth, Chief Maximo El Ali and Chief Joshua Bey