1. Define “Unalienable rights” also “inalienable “
2. Establish your Unalienable rights as law instead of merely a public policy
3. Prove tht the protection of those rights is the governments main purpose
4. Will show different techniques the government seeks to alienate and undermine those Unalienable rights
5. Will show you way to prevent giving up some of those rights.
6. Inalienablility is Law
Personal rights held by an individual which are not bestowed by law, custom, or belief, and which cannot be taken or given away, or transferred to another person, are referred to as “inalienable rights.” The U.S. Constitution recognized that certain universal rights cannot be taken away by legislation, as they are beyond the control of a government, being naturally given to every individual at birth, and that these rights are retained throughout life.
Please allow 24 to 48 business hours to process order.
All Webinars will be recorded and emailed to every participant after the recording is over!
The original Webinar Recording date : Wednesday, October 4, 2021 @ 8pm CST.
A secret link will be sent to everyone (1-2) hours prior to the event launch.
For educational and entertainment purposes only