In this webinar, BrothaTruth will be explaining how A married couple can use our Marriage Trust to establish a solid estate plan. With our Marriage Trust you and your spouse can avoid probate court, reduce or eliminate estate taxes and also avoid conservatorship proceedings. When your property is placed into a Trust, you and your spouse can control your assets and property using our customized trust document. You will be able to determine how your assets are managed during your lifetime and how they will be dispersed after your death.
One can use our Marriage Trust document if:
- If you’re aspiring to create a Union but don’t want to do it through the STATE, and want to have one joint living trust to controlled both spouses’ assets.
- You and your spouse want to avoid going to probate court should one spouse pass away.
- You both want to designate the persons or organizations that will receive your assets after your death.
- You and your spouse want to designate the person who will carry out your wishes.
- You want to create a system to manage your assets if you become unable or unwilling to manage them yourself.
- Note: If your estate will be larger than the federal estate tax exemption amount, currently $5,120,000, this document is best used for education and planning purposes. Consult a lawyer for more complex estate planning.
*This is a prerecorded webinar* For educational and entertainment purposes only.